THE NEWLY ADOPTED VALS BYLAWS AS OF 2005.
PARENT GUIDELINES | June 2005
- Students are expected to be at school no later than the start of class.
- Students are required to have their books, school supplies, prayer carpet and prayer head cover for girls.
- Students are responsible for doing their homework and handing it in on time to their teachers. If the student fails to come to class with completed assignment, they will be required to complete it in the classroom during break.
- No students are allowed in the classrooms without a teacher or teacher assistant.
- Absolutely no food, drink or chewing gum in class.
- Students are responsible for maintaining the classroom. This includes not taking, using or misplacing any of the classroom supplies.
- The classroom must be left such that the students were never there at all. During snack, students are responsible for cleaning up after themselves. The older students are encouraged to help the younger students and set a good example.